On January 1, 2015 Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will launch a new electronic application system known as the Express Entry. The Express Entry is open to skilled workers who qualify under the Federal Skilled Worker Programme, Federal Skilled Trades Programme and the Canadian Experience Class and a portion of the Provincial Nominee Programme. You must qualify for one of these existing programmes in order to qualify.
How to apply?
The application will be a two step process:
Our qualified staff will submit an electronic application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada on your behalf to show an expression of interest in you being considered for one of the programmes which we have prequalified you for.
This initial stage is very critical as this online application will be the basis on which you will be ranked among the pool of individuals worldwide and will determine whether or not you receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence.
We will also register you in the job bank if you do not already have a valid job offer. This will allow prospective employers to view your profile and give you a valid job offer or be nominated under the Provincial Nominee Programme.
You will be entered into the pool of applicants.
You will be ranked based on the pool of applicants received by CIC. This system will be highly competitive only the highest-ranked individuals will be matched with prospective employers or nominated to receive and invitation to apply (ITA) for permanent residence.
Once you receive and invitation to apply we will submit an accurate and complete application with all the relevant supporting documents in under 60 days to CIC on your behalf. Once CIC has received all your documents then they promise to give you a final determination in 6 months! You will then be granted a permanent residence card which qualifies you to live and work in Canada.
How to prepare for Express Entry
- Complete our online client information form.
- We will prequalify you under the comprehensive ranking system (CRS) based on:
- Core human capital factors;
- Accompanying spouse or common-law partner factors;
- Skill transferability factors;
- Factors relating to a provincial nomination; or
- Qualifying offer of arranged employment.
- Request your Educational Credential Assessment Report from one of the authorised bodies to assess your foreign credentials. You will need to have an unopened original transcript sent to the organization. You may authorize them to send your results directly to us.
- Provide us with the results of your English language examination or advise us of the date that you have scheduled to sit the exam. The two acceptable English tests are:
- The Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Programme (CELPIP) General Test
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) General Training Examination.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM:
- You receive permanent residence of Canada is 6 months
- You are linked with legitimate employers
- You know that you are on your way to succeed in Canada based on the prequalifying factors
Find out if you qualify by completing our online client information form today.
NOTE: The information provided is not legal advice and is only for information purposes.